Last Days of Summer

IMG_2850IMG_2897IMG_2943IMG_2988IMG_3095IMG_3067

Such an easy, go to outfit. The tank is actually a bathing suit. I absolutely love these American Apparel denim shorts. Finally I got the Cambridge satchel on the blog, it is so cool, and extremely bright. I had the initials TSW (the blog's) engraved on the bag since I thought it sounded way more mysterious than my real initials. Mysterious like those vintage leather bags you find in antique stores with gold lettering on it like E.M.H or something. And you wonder what person with those beautiful initials owned it.



I stole this watch from my friend Zeke. I had had my eye on it for a while and when he came back from two weeks at Brown University I grabbed it as soon as I could. After two weeks of my own, I had to return it. However, by the time you read this my personal one will have arrived in the mail. Huzzah!



American Apparel bathing suit and denim shorts, Cambridge Satchel neon bag, Timex x J Crew watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment